Friday, December 19, 2014

Stitch from my Stash - 2014 Final Post

Here is my final Report from Stitch from my Stash!

Carryover from November: $70.62
December budget: $25.00
Amount spent in December: $0.00
Amount left in the bank: $95.62

New Starts: Ornaments and Liz Almond's "Naomi Elizabeth" Black Work

WIPs and UFOs: one of 2 Noel's

Completed: Bound Quilt and finished "finished" Ornaments

Stash Used: random scraps of fabric for ornaments and floss remnants.

What I wanted and Didn't Buy: The Christmas Fabric Deal at my local quilting stores are Killing me! I have seen a lot of things I wanted but did not partake in. Instead I organized my fabric into a wonderful bookshelf my dear husband bought me so that I can truly see what I have. :) Cured the bug right away and inspired me to plan a few new creations.

Happy Stitching Everyone!

No comments: