3. Stash Report
- Year of Ink Circles: All new starts for the year must be Ink Circles patterns
- Stitch from Stash: no new Patterns, floss and or fabric except fabric of the month from Under the Sea Fabrics and Seraphim Hand-dyed Fabrics. This will be tracked via a facebook group.
- Finish #stitch9challenge sponsored by @farmgirl on instagram
- Make Progress on my WIPocalypse.
- Organize my craft studio
- Complete 5 Quilt tops this calendar year
- Complete 2 table runner commissions
- Complete Baby Quilts as needed
- Knit a Dishrag a month
- Complete 3 pairs of socks this year
- Complete Baby Blankets as needed
- Complete one knitted wrap this year
- Stitch9challenge: finish the 9 projects I identified which are:
- Heart of the Home by Stitchrovia
- ABC's of Halloween by Lizzie Kate
- Pretty Little Tokyo by Satsuma Street
- Pretty Little Sydney by Satsuma Street
- Cirque des Coeurs by Ink Circles
- Chalkboard Mandala by Ink Circles
- Tapestry by Ink Circles
- Coastal Cola by Silver Creek Samplers
- Autumn Sampler (blue Colorway) by *** (I will add it in later)
- WIPocalypse: Try to finish at least 10 projects. I will use the above plus Rosie the Riveter by Hornswoggle studios.
- Magical Stitches and Literature Challenge on Facebook.
- weekly/monthly/yearly challenges for reading and stitching related to the Harry Potter books.
- Report monthly purchase and usage of Fabric, Floss, and Yarn.
I will be updating the background, sidebars, and pages of this document in the near future.