Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Ornament Finishes!

I had goals in November of finishing some ornaments for this year for my niece and nephew. I finished those plus 2 more. First I have the 2 I needed to get done for my nephew and my niece. I decided to got with a penguin theme this year.
Jack 2014
CandyCane Penguin
Leisure Arts Ornaments Galore volume 2
18ct. AIDA and called for DMC

Caroline 2014
Sledding Penguin
Leisure Arts Ornaments Galore Volume 2
18ct. AIDA and called for DMC
I also looked through the Just Cross Stitch Ornaments issue for 2014 and made these other 2 ornies.
Just Cross Stitch 2014 issue
18ct. AIDA and scrap blue variegated floss

Just Cross Stitch 2014 issue
18ct. AIDA and called for DMC
I am pretty happy with all of them. Now it is time for finishing them and giving them as gifts for this year. Although...I think I am keeping the Penguin above for myself :)

Happy stitching!