Monday, March 3, 2014

TUSAL and DreamCatcher

It's that time to Check in with ORTs for this month. Check out DaffyCat's blog for more information.
The above pic is my monthly ORTs collected since the last check-in. The are a combination of quilting thread from the Table runner and some blocks, Autumn Mandala, Thanks Clip, and the Dream catcher project. 

This is the jar that holds my cumulative Orts for the Year. 

I also have made enough progress on the abbreviated Dream Catcher project. This project was originally was a stamped lap blanket kit from Herrschners. com. I started on it as it but it was very tough on my fingers so much so that I was punching holes in my fingers even with extra sharp needles. I decided to grid out the pattern and transfer it to some cream AIDA. 


The only change that I have made from the original pattern is to add some half cross stitches in the feathers. Otherwise, it seems to be working delightfully well.

My plan is to work on this a little bit more and some baby blanket knitting. There will be a later post recapping feb goals and laying out some for March.

Happy stitching everyone!

No comments: