Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Stitch from Stash March 2014 Report

This month saw more leaving my stash then coming in so it was a successful month in my opinion.

Here is my summary of spending thus far:
        
        Carryover from Jan/Feb - $26.69
        March Budget - $25.00
        March Spend - $13.47
          2 yds. Bless this Irish home : $8.72
          1 yd. each of Duck and pink plaid flannel: $4.75
        March budget left over - $11.53
        Total Carryover to April - $38.22

Here is a picture of the fabric I bought:

The projects that I have worked on are as follows:
New starts from the stash: Variegated Pink Baby Blanket, Barcelona quilt top, Ink Circles - St. Charles (christmas Ornament)
WIPs or UFOs worked on: Dream Catcher Redesign, be achy Baby Blanket.
Finishes from Stash: Beachy Baby Blanket, Barcelona Quilt Top

I have found that keeping a running total of the stash I have used gives me a great feeling of accomplishment. :)

Stash used this month:
Yarn: 30 oz or 1575yds
Fabric: 1 layer cake (4200sq. in or 3.2 sq.yds) plus 2yds in borders.
Stitching supplies: repurposed the Dream catcher kit using 20" x 30" piece of 14ct. AIDA

Happy Stitching Everyone!

1 comment:

SoCal Debbie said...

Great idea to show the stash that you actually used up this month!