Thursday, September 25, 2014

Stitch From My Stash - September 2014

For this month's Stitch from my Stash, I had a little better control than last month.

Carryover from August: $5.74
September budget: $25.00
Amount Spent in September: $0.00
Carryover to October: 30.74

New Start: Prairie Schooler Americana Patterns, Quilt top for my grandmother
UFOs and WIPs: Seed Stitch Wrap, Hitchhiker Shawlette, Pinocchio, Boys Baby Blanket
Completed: The Lady and the Flag, Quilt Top for my Grandmother

Used: 14 fat quarters for quilt top, 350 yes for seed stitch wrap.

What I wanted and didn't buy: I went to the Southeast Indiana One stop Quilt shop hop because I needed to be inspired again. Needless to say there was a lot there I could have purchased. On the Upside, I started and finished the quilt top after I went there.

All in all, a great and productive month!

Happy stitching everyone!

No comments: