Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Feeling Sad

First, I like so many others in this online sitting community are feeling rather blue with the passing of Debbie of Debbie's Cross Stitch Blog. She was very welcoming to me in my start in the Blog world and she will be surely missed. I am keeping her family and friends in my thoughts and prayers. I have decided that I am going to take part in My version of the Crazy Cross Stitch January Challenge. I will start 15 new projects and work on 15 WIPs in the month of January in any NeedleArts field. In other words...I will work on anything from knitting, crocheting, quilting, cross stitching and embroidery. Hopefully Debbie will smile down upon the effort.


1 comment:

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

That sounds like a wonderful idea, I may have to join you!