Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Monthly Goals Check-in - August (with photos)

My goals for the month of August and whether I met them are as follows:
1.) Blog at least once per week - Nope, I somehow lost the first 2 weeks of the month.
2.) Stitch from my Stash - YES
3.) Make it to one more color change on the seed stitch wrap - YES, barely. That is 2 rows in the cream on the end of the burgundy.
Seed Stitch Wrap
9/1/2014 progress
4.) Start a new baby Blanket - YES, I got 2 rows on the needles and it wasn't even worth taking a picture.
5.) Finish Stitching the Lady and the Flag - YES YES YES. I also got the crazy idea that I should bead it myself. And to be honest, I am not sure I will do something with that much beading again. Maybe it's burnout because I do love the finished product. So without further ado...here it is. ( i polarize for the wrinkles)
The Lady and the Flag - Miribilia
Complete 8/31/2014
Called for DMC and 36ct. Oatmeal Linen

 Here are some close-ups:


6.) 21 pts on the Hitchhiker Shawlette - YES
HitchHiker Shawlette
Progress 9/1/2014
7.) 1 more Christmas Ornament - Nope

So 5 out of 7 isn't horrible so I am happy. September is going to be a rough month for progress as I am traveling for work and taking a vacation with my Family. So here are my goals for September:

September Goals:
1.) Make it to 12" on the Baby Blanket
2.) one more Color change on Seed Stitch Wrap
3.) Complete 2 Christmas Ornaments
4.) Stitch from my stash
5.) Finish Pillows and back on latch hook for my parents.

Happy Stitching Everyone!

No comments: