Wednesday, April 30, 2014

TUSAL and Progress Pics - April 2014

I have some progress to show on 2 projects. First, the Winter mandala. I have completed the black outline and started some of the colors.

Winter Mandala by Ink Circles
16ct. white AIDA
DMC floss as called for

I also started a new knitting project. I am using the seed stitch scarf pattern found here. The picture below shows the first color sitting on a scrap piece of tan colored linen. The color is vandyke brown and is Venezia Yarn from Cascade yarns.

Seed Stitch Scarf
Cascade Yarns Venezia
Size 10 needles

I remembered to take a picture of the ORTs from my sewing endeavors. These scraps are the ones that I throw away and do not put in my scrap bins. They are mainly coming from the placemats I made and the patriotic table runner. I need to remember to take a picture of my cross stitching ORTs.


Happy Stitching Everyone!

No comments: