Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Christmas Ornaments and Baby Blankets

I have been working heavily on the Pinky baby blanket. I am really enjoying this one…the colors and pattern are very easy to work with.

The baby that this is for was adopted by a couple of close friends of mine. I used some variegated pink/green yarn combined with some light pink Bernat baby on size 10 needles. Hopefully I will be finishing this one in the next 2 nights or so.

I also worked some on a few Christmas ornaments as well. I used the free St. Charles Pattern by Ink Circles.

St. Charles by Ink Circles
32ct. Linen
The one on the bottom left used some of the floss I bought from Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe's 1795 floss collection - Christmas Red and Green. I decided to try a few other color options as well.

I was sick with a pretty nasty cold this past weekend so I wasn't as productive as I would have liked but all in all not bad. This week I would like to finish a few more christmas ornaments and possibly a new start.

Happy Stitching everyone!

No comments: