Monday, February 10, 2014

TUSAL #2 (late again) & Turtle Trot Check-in

I realized late yesterday that I had totally missed  the TUSAL post on 1/30/2014. I decided to take a pic of my Jar on 2/9/2014. If you are wondering about the TUSAL, check out the button on the right side of my blog or click here.

The bulk of the ORTs in the jar are from the Autumn Mandala which coincides nicely with the Turtle Trot Check - In. The only project that I have had time to work on was the Autumn Mandala.

My previous check-in on it was the following:
Autumn Mandala by Ink Circles
16ct. AIDA
DMC 2 over 1
1/21/2014
I have worked heavily on it in between some travel for work and feeling under the weather to get this far:
Autumn Mandala
2/10/2014
I also found time to start and finish a dish rag:
Dish Rag
Lily's Sugar and Cream
2/7-9/2014
I also cast on for the baby blanket for the little girl my friend is having. Hopefully my next post will have some progress on it.

Happy Stitching everyone!


2 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

Great progress on your Autumn Mandala! The dishrag looks wonderful.

Lonneke said...

Wow, you did a lot on Autumn mandala. It looks great.
Nice dishrag.