Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy Dance for Autumn!

I was finally able to put the final stitches in the Autumn Mandala. While I was stitching this one, it was my least favorite but now that it is complete…I LOVE IT! This leaves me with only the Winter Mandala Left to complete. I will get started on that one sometime in March.
Autumn Mandala - Ink Circles
2 over 1 - DMC threads
16 ct. White Aida


I started a small project on Monday but did not make it far enough to take pictures.

I also updated my Wishlist page as my MIL and husband kept bugging me about what crafty items I might want. :)

All in all it was a productive weekend.

Happy stitching everyone!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the great finish.

Linda

Lonneke said...

Congrats on your finish!
I love this one too.
Looking forward to the winter mandala.