Friday, February 21, 2014

Stitch from Stash February 2014 Report

This month Mel L from Epic Stitching gifted those of us in the Stitch from my Stash SAL with a splurge weekend with a budget of $100. That is where I did the all of spending for the month. Here is my summary of spending thus far:
Budget spend: 
      Left over from January - $2.57
      February budget - $25.00
      Splurge Weekend Budget - $100
           123 Stitch: 7 patterns - $55.62 (with Tax, no shipping)
           Beauty and the Beast Kit - 21.20 (50% off Coupon)
           Little Mermaid Kit - 21.50 (50% off coupon)
           Tax on the kits - 2.56
           Total splurge weekend and February spend: $100.88
     Carryover to March - $26.69

The projects I have worked on are as follows:
New Starts from Stash: knitted Striped Baby Blanket
WIPs or UFOs worked on: Autumn Mandala, Table runner for my Mom, Blanket for my brother,"Thanks Clip"
Finishes from Stash: Autumn Mandala

Happy Stitching Everyone!



1 comment:

SoCal Debbie said...

Great splurge purchases and 50% off coupons are wonderful!