Monday, February 3, 2014

Forgot the Pics and Monthly Goals

I realized it has been awhile since I posted and I still forgot the pictures! :( I apologize to my followers and anyone else that reads this post as it will be sans pictures. I have been working on a variety of projects since my last post almost 2 weeks ago. (YIKES…I didn't realize it had been that long). I started a baby blanket for a friend who is have a little girl. It is about 5 rows in so not much to show as of yet but I will try to remember to take a picture this evening. I need to add the binding to the table runner for my mom and it will be complete, all piecing and quilting is done. I started a new dish cloth and am about 6 hours away from completion of the Autumn Mandala. So this leads directly into my goals for the month of February.

1.) Complete Mom's Table Runner
2.) Complete Autumn Mandala
3.) Complete Dish Rag
4.) Blog at least 1 time per week
5.) Stitch from my stash.
6.) Complete Half of the Baby blanket

Happy Stitching Everyone!


No comments: