Tuesday, December 17, 2013

WIPocalypse Check-In

On February 4, 2013, I generated the list below when I joined the 2013 WIPocalypse. I added in progress pics if I have them.
1.) Celtic Cross - Ink Circles
     I have no progress to show on this one. The fabric was not the right choice and decided to start over with a different fabric.
2.) Sweety - Alessandra Adelaide
    This became a victim of my cutting my finger and bleeding on the white background. Thankfully, I was only about 300 stitches into the pattern. I will definitely be doing this one this year.
3.) Craft Street - Magazine
Complete:

It looks beautiful on my wall :)

4.) Flower Cards
at the start

Last progress Pic:


5.) Snowman Ornaments
- no Progress on this one


6.)ABC's of Family
   All that was added this year was the I, C, and Heart portion in the square next to the I.



7.) Nativity Set
  - I completed all the back stitching except on the camel and 1 of the wise men.








8.) Dream Catcher Lap Blanket
I realized  that I do not like stamped cross stitching at all. I am in the process of transforming this pattern into counted cross stitching.



I loved taking part in this stitch-a-long but I realized that I need to be better at taking progress photos. In 2014, it is a goal of mine to be better at keeping up my progress.


I am also trying to determine what SALs I will be taking part in besides TUSAL and WIPocalype 2014. I have joined the Stitch from Stash hosted by Mel at Epic Stitching.

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

EvalinaMaria said...

Well done! I'm looking forward to next year updates :) Have a wonderful Christmas.

SoCal Debbie said...

Your Nativity Set looks beautiful! Have you considered joining the Turtle Trot SAL? http://bap-attack.blogspot.com/p/2014-turtle-trot.html

Sorry to hear about cutting your finger and bleeding on the fabric! Good luck on restarting this one!