Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goals for 2014

As 2013 comes to a close, I wanted to highlight some stitching goals for 2014:
1.) Adhere to stitch from my stash SAL. Click on the link in my sidebar for more details. I am trying to adhere out for all crafts. I will be posting on here at the end of every month how much I spent and what I have used from my stash.
2.) Complete "The Lady and the Flag", the ABCs of family, 2 other mandalas, and my adaptation of the Dreamcatcher lap blanket.
3.) Complete ornaments for the whole family (7).
4.) start 2 bigger projects: Noah's submarine and Brigid's shamrock.
5.) finish/finish the advent calendar.
6.) complete piecing together 2 quilt tops, 4 sets of placemats and coasters, and 1 Christmas table runner.
7.) 3 knitted baby blankets: (1 already assigned)
8.) learn to knit socks.

I am someone that lives by deadlines so hopefully the above list will keep me on track!

I want to wish you all happy New Year! Happy stitching!

No comments: