Monday, December 9, 2013

2 Finishes to share

I had mentioned 2 post ago that I completed the Summer Mandala by Ink Circles but I had not gotten around to taking a picture of it until this past weekend.
Summer Mandala
Ink Circles
16ct AIDA, 2 over 1, suggested DMC
completed 11/29/2013

This weekend I spent my time working on a design for a co-workers daughter who is 12. She was running for student government this fall and came up with a powerpoint slide that had her name and words to describe herself on it. Her mother thought this was a wonderful example of her positive view of her self and wanted to reinforce it in whatever way she could. She asked me if I would stitch it up for her to hang in her room.

 I used the many font books that I have in my stash to make the worlds different and then combined them all with a similar color palate that was a combination of WDW, Gentle arts, and DMC threads. I did blur out the girls name for her privacy. You will have to let me know what you think.

Happy stitching!



No comments: