Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Weekend Progress and Goals for September

First and foremost, I would like to thank those of you that have left me comments and are following this blog. It does my heart good to know that someone besides myself enjoys the projects I work on.

This past week was pretty much a bust from a crafting perspective as my real life and real job seemed to take over. This weekend on the other hand was very productive. I made major progress on the blanket for my soon to be born niece.

I added the rest of the cream, all the beige, mixed beige/cream, and started the cream rows. All in all it was about 40 rows or so. My goal is to finish this blanket this weekend to box up and send for the baby's arrival.

I also finished the Black outline of the Butterfly cushion! I am so happy to have that chore behind me.
I also started adding in the colors :) This makes me very happy.

I also started cutting the pieces of fabric to attempt English paper piecing. Once I get some progress, I will take a few pictures for the blog.

All of this productivity inspired me to set stitchy goals for September.

So my goals for September:
1.) Complete blanket for Niece
2.) Complete Birth Announcement for Niece
3.) Complete Butterfly cushion
4.) Make some sort of progress on "The Lady and the Flag"
5.) Complete placemats for Mom
6.) Complete 3 receiving blankets that are cut and pinned.

I also forgot to take a picture of my ORTs and will need to do that this week sometime.

Happy stitching.

No comments: