Monday, August 12, 2013

TUSAL and more!

First and foremost, I need to post my TUSAL update. If you want to know more, check out DaffyCat's blog.
There are ORT's from The Birth Announcement, yarn from the blanket I started knitting, some dish rags and the Butterfly cushion that I put back in the hoop. (Which I forgot to take a picture of :) )

But I do have some knitting updates:


 I added a few rows to the Scarf I am knitting for an aunt. I am really liking the easy pattern I made but I am hoping that I have enough yarn. :(

I also started a new project, Wristlets for myself. They are made with a silk blend from Uruguay. This is my first project knitting in the round with Double pointed needles so hopefully it goes well.
I am also adding a WIP page on here as well. Please check back for updates.

No comments: