Tuesday, February 28, 2017

WIPocalypse Check-in

The WIPocalypse check-in for February was on the 26th but I am still within the Timeframe in my eyes.  This month I finished Pretty Little Toronto by Satsuma Street.
Other than that, I didn't work on any of my projects. I was able to have 2 other finishes - Celtic Twizzle and Paris.

My Hope for March is that I will have time to work on some other projects and make some noticeable progress :)

The Question for this month is : What is your favorite Stitch besides the standard cross stitch?
Answer: This one was funny for me as I haven't done a lot of Specialty stitches. But I have done variations on the Algerian Eyelet and loved it. This link will take you to the Krenik Website that has some nice diagrams in their How-To Section.

I was going to say half cross stitch as I love the variations in color/texture it gives to a piece but that seemed to be a cop-out.

Happy Stitching Everyone!


No comments: