Friday, September 16, 2016

September WIPocalypse Check-in

Well, I spaced totally on the August Check-in but am not on a plane for this one! The topic is to talk about a Journey with a stitching Piece. And of course to show progress on projects from my list. I haven't really worked on anything from my project list. So nothing to show in that respect.

The piece I want to talk about from my Journey of Stitching is the one as follows:
It was the first significant one project that I completed for a gift and the first with a lot color shading. It also had a lot of personal significance due to the subject matter. The work was a gift for my Father-in-Law that did 2 tours of duty in Vietnam as a medic for the 101st Airborne. It gave me a range of emotions in both my proficiency in stitching and subject matter.





No comments: