Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The First sock

So I finished a sock....only one though. The other is still on the needles. We shall see if it comes out the same size as the first one. I keep finding myself having issued where I joined the stitches in the round showing up in my stitching. This is something I need to figure out. I also need to figure out kitchener stitch. Hopefully the second sock will help me practice. Here is my lonely single sock.



I also finished a dishrag for January :)

So at least some of the goals for the year are on track!

Happy stitching!

1 comment:

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

Even if the sock is just one, it is a beautiful sock! Love the dishrag a month idea...and was considering that same idea as there are stitches I would like to learn and have all the patterns :D Please continue so I can see yours!