Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Early Nov. Finishes

So I have been spending time on the Cover picture from the Just Cross Stitch Issue from December 2015.

                                                       Image result for just cross stitch issue december 2015

This is my starting pic:

I also spent some time with my aunt in Phoenix, AZ. She is an Experienced quilter and sewer. We made a few things so I will shares those pics over the next 2 posts.

Key Fobs - Scrap Fabric

Christmas Wall Hanging - Scraps
Autumn Star Quilt my aunt had in her stash
We also went to a few stores in the Phoenix area including the 3 Dudes Quilting shop. I saw one of the more entertaining figures outside of their shop:

I made sure to send it to my father and Dear husband as my mom was also on the trip. Their response..."oh Heck no...we would be with you all the way!" Nothing like support.

Happy Stitching everyone!

No comments: