Thursday, June 11, 2015

Knitting Finishes!

Due to an unexpected death in the DH's family, I was out of town for most of last week and couldn't post. Luckily enough, I was able to craft while I was in the car and I wanted to post about them before I left on vacation tomorrow in the early morning. I completed 2 baby blankets: one "Fruit salad" that I referenced in an earlier post and one Neutrals "sand" for a baby of unknown gender. The colors of "sand" match the baby's room perfectly.

   
Completed "Fruit Salad"
Completed "Sand"
Fruit Salad was completed in late May 2015 and Sand was completed yesterday 6/10/2015. I also finally tucked in all the ends of my dishrags. Here they are all folded up:
There were 21 total but we took 3 of them when we traveled for the funeral. My DH's family loves them. Well I am off to pack, decide what crafty items I am taking for the road trip.

Happy stitching everyone!



No comments: