Monday, January 5, 2015

WIPocalypse Check - in January 2015

I decided to take part in the WIPocalypse 2015 - hosted by Measi. In this post, we are supposed to introduce ourselves, projects and Goals for the upcoming year. This is my second time taking part in the SAL.

As for myself, my Name is Katie. I am an engineer by training and continue to work in the field in my day job. I am stitching, knitting, crocheting, embroidering, and quilting in my spare time.

For 2015, I highlighted my overall crafting goals in the post here. But for WIPocalypse 2015, my list is below. I have included progress Pics if I have them.

1. Pinocchio - Wish upon a Star


    


2. Santa and Westie Stocking
      


3. The ABCs of Family
      

4. Flower Cards - Susan Bates - The World of Cross Stitch
     


5. Snowman Ornaments - Herrschers
     

6. Nativity Set - Janlynn - this has too many parts to put the pics up here but there is a lot of back stitching left.

7. Santa's Office - Joan Elliot
    
   8. 99 - Ink Circles - will be a new start
9. Mug ornaments - Kit - will be a new start
10. Brigid's Shamrock - will be a new start.

Happy Stitching Everyone!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Lovely choices.

Linda

Mindy said...

Looks like you will have some great stitching to work on in 2015. Have fun!