Tuesday, July 22, 2014

WIPocalypse Prompts: June and July

As I was checking in for my WIPocalypse Check-in for this Month on Measi's Blog I realized I totally didn't answer the prompts.

June 2014: Have you even been to a retreat? Unfortunately I have not been to a retreat. This is something that is on my bucket list in the future. I am somewhat of a workaholic so that plays into not going as of yet. If anyone who reads this has suggestions of retreats to go on let me know. I am a huge fan of supporting small local stores so when I travel for work or pleasure I make sure to stop at any local stores around my locale.

July 2014: Do you start your Holiday stitching this early? If so, what do you hope to accomplish this year? My Baseline every year is something home-made for my grandmother and ornaments for my niece and Nephew. This year when I set my yearly goals, I set the goal of 7 ornaments - which covers all of the couple's in my family and the aforementioned niece and nephew. I would in theory like to finish a table runner for my aunt, something for my grandparents in law and then seed stitch wrap for my grandmother. It's hard for me to separate out my stitching, quilting, knitting, and crocheting when it comes to holiday gifts.

Happy stitching!

No comments: