June budget: $75.00
Amount Spent: $$$$
Total Carryover to July: $0.00
- Mountain Stitches by Sue - $$$
- Zoe's Quilts - $
- Smokey Mountain Spinnery - $$
- The Needlework Cottage - $$$
- CrossThreads Needlework - $
Since I knew I already was not following the program for this month, I allowed my dear mother-in-law to enable my stash addiction further. Go big or go home right? We visited some Local stores in the Cinncinnati/Dayton Area to support our addiction and the local small craft stores. I didn't take pictures of everything but here are a few:
- Fabric Shack - $$$: I bought some patterns to use up some of the fabric that I have recently purchased. (and a little fabric too.) I saw the "Button Up" and "Touchdown" patterns on Cluck Cluck Sew's Blog so I had to buy them when I saw them. I also bought some "Art Gallery" fabric yardage.
|Quilt Patterns from the Fabric Shack|
|Art Gallery Yardage|
- Kathryn's Web - $$: I bought a few Hanks of yarn that were too beautiful to pass up. This is where my MIL is a huge enabler. She is also a knitter and I learned a lot of Technique from her. She loves to see me knit beautiful things. The two bright blue hanks were sock yarn with which I am going to make a scarf. The two larger different hanks are called Irish Linen by Tracey Schuh. The color ways were too beautiful to ignore.
|Irish Linen and some sock yarn|
- Wooly Bully Yarn Company - $ (the only reason it wasn't larger is my MIL bought most of it): I don't have pictures to show of the yarn as it is all for gifts and someone who is receiving one may read this blog. :)
New Starts: Nothing - I spent too much time shopping and traveling
UFOs and WIPs worked on: Dreamcatcher, Prayer shawl (seed stitch wrap)
Completed Items: Curtains for my niece
I will try to post later today when I determine what my goals are for the upcoming month with regards to all my crafts. I realized just now that I never posted progress on my May Goals (EEK)
Happy Stitching Everyone!