Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Traveling Stash addition post #2

On our Final Full day in Gatlinburg, I went through the Arts and Crafts loop which was amazing. The local crafts people make a variety of wares from fine art and jewelry to wood carvings and soap. There were 2 quilt stores on the loop were I increased my stash addition. The first stop was Zoe's Quilts (which was an unplanned stop as its was a new store on the loop) where I found the following 1 yd cuts of fabric:
Then I went across the street to my planned stop at Mountain Stitches by Sue and found the following:
Patterns that caught my eye!

Moda Candy squares for a planned table runner

"it seems as if I cannot ignore Patriotic Fabric"

POLKA DOTS

LOVE LOVE Polka Dots


So it's a sad state when you spend enough they throw in some wonderful Aurifil thread. 

Needless to say I am using this month as my freebie in Stitch from my Stash. My MIL in coming to town this week and wants to hit the local supply stores so… I know I will be adding to my stash that way as well :) Hopefully my next post will be some progress on Projects as I am finally caught up on the stash addition.

Happy stitching everyone!

No comments: