Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A goal for this Year!

So as I am sure that all readers of this blog have the same sickness...Random Stash Addition (I will call it RSA for short), I am running out of places to store things. As such, my goal for the year is to be net even on stash, ideally in the negative, but I am shooting for even. Also, when I say stash, I mean cross stitch, yarn AND fabric. All Stash :)

I am also doing this on a fiscal year cycle. My day job is all about fiscal years so it seemed fitting to do that here as well. In the next few posts, I will be working on an inventory of the stash (in between stitching of course). I may post a few pics of interesting finds and organization ideas while I am at it.

What is the reward for this? I am still trying to decide. I am thinking a new sewing machine...but I am open to ideas if anyone has some. 

Happy stitching!


No comments: