Monday, June 10, 2013

June TUSAL and progress

First and foremost, I need to show my ORTs from TUSAL. Check out Daffycat's blog for more information.



You can see from the color variations I have been working on 3 different projects since the last ORT check-in. The bottom layer is the Spring Mandala from Ink Circles, the middle layer is "The Lady and the Flag" from Miribilia, and the top (all black thread) is the from the Butterfly Cushion that was in the April 2013 issue of the The Cross Stitcher Magazine. My ORTs for the year can be found below:

Next up is my progress on "The Lady and the Flag." This was my progress as of my last post:
"The Lady and the Flag" progress as of 5/30/2013

"The Lady and the Flag" progress as of 6/9/2013

 I decided to remove her from the hoop as I was getting board with working on that. I then put in the fabric for the "The Butterfly"cushion from the April 2013 Issue of The CrossStitcher magazine. I will post a pic of this one as soon as I get a chance.

Finally, I have spent some time sewing and have a few things to show:
Receiving Blanket - completed 6/3/2013

Receiving Blanket - completed 6/3/2013

Fleece cover for Chair - completed 6/4/2013

Coasters - completed 6/3/2013 - Sassy by Moda  5"x5" squares and black backing fabric
I hope to post more progress soon. Happy stitching!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Your Lady is looking great!