Thursday, May 30, 2013

Memorial Day weekend Update

This past weekend was Memorial Day in the US which meant an extra day to myself for projects. I put "The Lady and the Flag" back in the hoop after a break of a few weeks. Here was where I left off:

Progress as of Mid-march
I put a good bit of work into it in the last few days:

The edge of the stitching that is covered by the "hoop huggie" covers the lowest row of red on the flag for perspective. My hope for this upcoming weekend is to finish the more neutral colors of the dress and make some progress on the American Flag.

I also spent some time with my family this weekend which meant I made a few more dishrags: 1 crochet and 1 knit.
Knit

Crochet
I also made my first attempt at a quilt mug rug but no pics to show for now.

Happy Stitching!

No comments: