Wednesday, May 13, 2020

WIPs Galore

In the effort of trying to get a handle on my out of control WIPs in cross Stitching, I challenged my group of friends to a WIPs Challenge called WIP it Good. The rules are basically as follows:

No new starts for the following year except:

  •  Anything before 12 noon on 1/1/2020
  • Stitchaway starts
  • Smalls for exchanges
  • Stitch-con Start
  • Whistlestop starts
  • Previously started series and claimed things - Monthly Ornaments - these are like the Scary apothecary series, my halloween cupcakes, etc. 
I did also grant a special dispensation for the Baby it's Cold outside SAL for Leanne from Lost in Floss.

The Goal is basically for all of us to get through some WIPs instead of keeping them all going for extended periods of time.

My list of WIPs is Atrocious to be honest. When I started the year my WIP list was at 93. I have since finished a few due to the above challenge, The WIPGO challenge on Facebook, and the 24 hours of Cross Stitch Challenge.

I have had a few Finishes:






2 comments:

Percetakan said...

The work is very nice and so elegant, the sewing painting is so neat I like the work and your site greetings from the admin Jasa Cetak Spanduk Continue to work Jasa Bikin Banner Support You

Percetakan said...

The article is cool and very interesting for me, with your post here that I have read is certainly cool and quality, greetings from the admin Continue to work Jasa Bikin Banner Greetings from all of us who read it thanks from Jasa Cetak Spanduk