Tuesday, January 3, 2017

2017 - WIPocalypse Check-in

This is the initial 2017 WIPocalypse Check-in. Each month we are to check-in with our progress on certain stitchy projects. I will be updating the Side bar to the left with my projects as I work through them. The prompt for this month is to introduce ourselves, our projects, and any goals we have for ourselves.

My Name is Katie. I am a mechanical engineer by training with a Ph.D. in my field. I continue to work as an engineer by day and craft when I get the chance at night. I am married but have not been blessed with children at this time so that does give me more time to craft :). My dear husband is very good at putting up with my crafting addiction and loves to see what I can create.

As for my Stitchy goals for this year, I would like to be better at check-ins for WIPocalypse 2017. The projects that I want to work on are half new starts and half WIPs.

New starts:
Cirque des Cercles
Cirque Des Carreaux
Toronto of the Pretty little Cities series
Noah's Submarine
USA - Thea Gouverneur

WIPs:
Pinocchio - When you wish upon a star
Santa and Westie Stocking
The ABC's of Family
Snowman Ornaments
Brigid's Shamrock - HAED - 3 pages for the year or more complete

I also have goals of only stitching from my stash except for the 10.00 budget I have given myself.

Let's hope this works out to accomplishing a lot!

Happy Stitching!

No comments: