At the beginning of the month I planned to:
October 2016 Monthly Goals:
- No craft stash shopping - SUCCESS
- Blog once per week - FAIL - I should have known as I went to Las Vegas for Vacation from the 21-26.
- Finish a dish rag a week - SUCCESS - See Below
- Complete Pretty Little Italy - SUCCESS
- Finish Purple Zig Zag Quilt top - FAIL - I decided it was more important to get my cross stitch pumpkin done. (see Below)
- Start ornaments for the holidays. - SUCCESS - but I forgot Pictures :(
Cross-Eyed Cricket Patterned Pumpkin:
I was also able to take 3 quilts to the longarmers and 3 pieces to my LNS to get framed (they were having one of their twice yearly sales).
As for November, here is what I have on tap:
November 2016 Monthly Goals:
- No Stash or Fabric Shopping
- Blog once per Week
- Finish 4 more dishrags
- Complete 4 ornaments
- Bind quilts for Niece and Nephew.
Happy Stitching everyone!!!!!