Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Tie Pillow Part 2

And for the second and final installment of the Tie pillows:

Father-in-Law: My father-in-law chose to have the brown tie's for his pillow. We had facetimed with him and he asked if I could do a light to dark like theme. I decided on Diagonal Stripes and a brown pocket back from my stash.

FIL Front

FIL Back

Mother-in-Law: My MIL was VERY SPECIFIC on the ties she wanted in her pillow and she also wanted a pheasant she had stitched on one of his shirts in her pillow. I am glad it came out as well as it did. She also wanted some of the labels on the ties because her father was color blind and they specified the color to wear the ties with.

MIL front

MIL front w/label

MIL Back w/label
Dear husband: I made my husband's pillow first as a test case. I kept it to the red family. I really love this one.
DH front

DH back
I will have a few more projects I finished on the next few updates I hope.

Happy stitching!



1 comment:

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

I love your pillows, I have ties, but really cannot decide what to do with them...guess I will continue to collect them :D