Monday, September 28, 2015

SFS 2015B Check-in - September

It's that time of year again for Stitch from my Stash - Part B Check-in:

Month: September
Carryover from August: $60.00
Budget: $25.00
Spent: $0.00
Earned: $0.00
Carryover to October: $85.00

The only purchase I made this month was to buy another leather thimble for my fingers. I spent time on three main projects this month:
1.) The stocking for a friend
2.) The cowl for myself
3.) The back stitching on some ornaments stiched on plastic.

The impromptu work trips are causing some issues with time but I am trying to find projects that I can travel with on planes.

I will have a check-in on things in the next day or two.

Happy stitching everyone!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'd love to see pictures of your projects.

My blog is here: https://mansememories.wordpress.com/