Tuesday, November 11, 2014

November Turtle Trot Update!

My Turtle Trot Update this month is rather small. I only worked on one project on my list: Pinocchio's  - When you which upon a star. At last check in I was here:

Pinocchio - When you wish upon a star
MCG textiles Kit from Thomas Kinkade Print
October 15th, 2014
At the time of my picture, this morning I was here:
Pinocchio - When you Wish upon a Star
MCG textiles from Thomas Kinkade
November 11, 2014 
I have moved the q-snaps to the Upper right portion of the pattern. I had hit a few issues with the Floss in the kit in that it was the wrong color and I didn't have enough of it but the customer service at MCG was AMAZING! From the time of first email to replacement floss received was less than 4 days. They were always so polite when I heard from them. This month I am planning on working on Christmas ornaments and hopefully some other WIPs.

Happy Stitching Everyone!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Lovely stitching and your GB blanket is gorgeous, love the colours!
Best wishes x

Linda said...

Oh wow such fantastic progress.

Linda