Monday, August 3, 2015

July Goals check-in

So this is most likely going to be a catch all post to make sure that I have covered the progress that I have made in July 2015. My goals for July can be found below with my progress following them:

July 2015 Goals 1.) Stitch from My Stash: really craft from my stash period - COMPLETE - spent zero 2.) Blog at least 5 times - COMPLETE - by the skin of my teeth 3.) Complete Batik Brick quilt top and get it to the longarmer - COMPLETE 4.) Get fabric picked for A&P wedding quilt and ET baby Quilt 5.) Complete in progress shawl and Cowl - Shawl COMPLETE - Cowl In Progress 6.) Complete 4 ornaments - completed 1/4 - FAIL 7.) Complete Stocking and give to Friend - COMPLETE 8.) Work on 2 other stitching WIP - I am not sure how to categorize this one as I have pics to show of 99 and of a new start but I don't have proof of the 100 or so stitches that I put in Naomi's Blackwork at the all day Stitch-in. I am going to call this COMPLETE for now.

As for August Goals - I am still working through those as I am finalizing my travel schedule from my day job.

So here is where 99 ended up - 3 more completed shelves for a total of 6 and only 3 more to go.
I have also been working on the following pattern that I started at the Stitch-in:


And here is the progress thus far:

The Ecru color is very hard to see in the light and it leading me to think that I may want to change it out for another color. White did not look any better. But of the 8 pages of pattern I have completed 1.5.

Happy stitching everyone!



 

No comments: