Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Christmas Stocking Complete!

I was asked by a close friend to make Christmas Stockings for her and her husband. Below you can see the completed stocking. I have to finish hers as well. She provided all the materials. I just need to stitch them.
   
Snowman Stocking - completed 7/5/2015


After I completed this stocking, I made a Christmas ornament. Since I am crazy I have an in process pic but not a finished one.

Ink Circles Christmas Ornament Pattern - Just Cross Stitch Christmas Issue preview July 2015
I used DMC floss scraps and changed the colors to be more vibrant as this is a gift for someone who loves those type of colors. I now decided to put "99" back on the Q-Snaps. I am going to concentrate on that for the next 2 weeks at least.

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

Love that stocking! You have been busy! Love the little project you have going as well, the framework is very pretty :D

Alyssa F said...

Love that stocking design. Very cute. I want to attempt making stockings for my family, but just haven't gotten up the nerve yet. I'm not sure I could manage the finishing.

I also like the Which Wich cup in the background. Love that place!