Tuesday, February 3, 2015

January Finishes!

I figured it would be nice for me to summarize the finishes I completed in January!

Baby Blanket

Hitchiker Shawlette
I also finished 11 dishrags! Since they are all pictured separately, you will need to look at older posts for that. I also completed 2 new ornaments and finished the NOEL ornament.


Finally, I finished 1 Christmas Table Runner:
All in all, a great month!
February will be all about finishing my craft room! posts will be forthcoming!

Happy Stitching Everyone!

4 comments:

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

So busy!! I love your finishes!

Linda said...

Wow! Congrats on all the pretty finishes for the month.

Linda

Caitlin D said...

Such beautiful finishes! What a busy crafting month you've had. Great way to start the year off.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely finishes, you've been busy :-)