Monday, October 27, 2014

October Stitch from My Stash!

Here is my check in for Stitch from my Stash hosted by the wonderful Mel. L of Epic Stitching:
Carryover from September: $30.74
October budget: $25.00
Amount Spent in September: $10.12 - 
I bought 2 - 16 oz. bags of mill ends cotton yarn for dish rags. They were 5 dollars each.
Carryover to October: $45.62

New Starts: Dimensions Whimsies kit of Bear - traveling pattern


UFOs and WIPs: Seed Stitch Wrap, Hitchhiker Shawlette, Pinocchio, Boys Baby Blanket


Completed: nothing :(

Stash Used: 350 yds for seed stitch wrap, 375 yds. for Boys baby Blanket, some fabric for the next quilt top I am working on.

What I wanted and didn't buy: I traveled to visit my grandmother this past weekend and there is a large craft store with items on discount where she lives. That is where I found the bags of Mill end yarn. I was amazed that they were so cheap. Their skeins of yarn and cross stitch supplies were also heavily discounted. There are also a few specialty stores that I refrained from going to so that I can stay under budget for the rest of the year.


Happy stitching everyone!

No comments: