Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Finish of a Finish

Just wanted to post a few pics of the finished Butterfly cushion after it was made into a cushion :)

Butterfly Cushion - Sewn into cushion 11/8/2013

Back of the cushion
I picked up the backing fabric at JoAnn Fabrics this weekend and gave the cushion to my grandmother that same day. I always make her homemade items and this one has special importance to her. My grandfather was in Hospice before he dies 2.5 years ago and butterflies play a huge part in the mourning once loved one's pass there. :) The cushion will be a wonderful remembrance of my grandfather.

I also made some progress on the Summer Mandala and Finished a dishrag too while babysitting my niece and nephew. Pictures will be coming as soon as I remember to take them.

Happy Stitching Everyone!

No comments: