Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Plans for 2017

I spent the New Year in MN with my dear husbands family and while I was relaxing I spent some time thinking about my plans for 2017. I put my overall crafting goals on a Tab in the top toolbar labeled 2017 goals. They can also be found below:

2017 Crafting Goals
Stash:

  • Spend no more than $10.00 US per month on Stash of any kind
  • Catalog all yarn on Ravelry
Overall:
  • Make a catalog of completed Projects
  • Keep track of time spent on Crafting
  • Start Christmas gifts early
Yarn:
  • Complete 2 hats
  • Complete 3 pairs of socks
  • Complete 2 shawls
  • Make 2 more feet of progress on my Brother's Blanket
  • knit 20 dishrags
  • Baby Quilts as Needed
Cross Stitch:
  • Complete 3 total pages on Brigid's Shamrock
  • Complete 4 cities
  • Start Noah's Submarine
  • Ornaments for the Family
  • Stockings for the husband And I
Quilt
  • 2 quilting weekends with my Aunts
  • 5 quilt tops
  • Finish aprons
I also wanted to think through the plans for Stitch-a-long's, Quilt-a-alongs, etc.
My plan is to keep up with the Small's SAL and do my best to keep up with the WIPocalypse SAL as well. I was not the best at these in 2016 but I plan to do better in 2017.


No comments: