Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Turning Over a New Leaf

I realized as I was trying to catalog progress from the previous year that I was woefully behind on this blog and wanted to change that. I also realized at the start of 2020, that I spent too much time starting things and not enough time finishing them. That lead to me setting new goals for my crafting for the upcoming year with the Focus on Finishing!!! My word of the year is FINISH!



1. ) Cross Stitching:
  • No New starts from Stitchaway to Whistlestop except for smalls Exchange pieces as needed
  • Finish stitch 20 in 2020
  • Reduce WIP list by 25
  • Complete WIPGO Board
  • WIPocalypse participation
2.) Quilting:
  • Complete 6 Quilt tops this calendar year
  • Complete 12 Cross Stitch Project Bags
  • Complete 24 Zipper pouches
  • Complete 3 Baby Quilts as needed
3.) Knitting
  • Knit 24 Dish rags
  • Complete Gray Knitted Blanket
  • Complete 2 pairs of socks this year
  • Complete Baby Blankets as needed
  • Complete 2 wraps/shawls this year
4.) Stash Report
  • Report monthly purchase and usage of Fabric, Floss, and Yarn.
5.) Organization
  • Complete organization of my craft room
  • Get Quilting scraps under control
  • inventory all cross stitch supplies in XStitch App.
6.) Social media
  • Keep this Blog Updated
  • Blog at least 3 times a month
  • post on instagram and Facebook with more frequency.
Happy Stitching Everyone!

No comments: