Friday, March 28, 2014

Monthly Goals update

The Goals that I had set for the month of March are as follows:
March
1.) Complete the next baby blanket: YES - Beachy Blanket complete
2.) Finish half of the dream catcher project - sort of - 1/3 of the way
3.) Complete the blocks for my first quilt top - YES - completed the whole quilt top
4.) Blog at least once per week - YES
5.) Stitch from my stash - YES
6.) Make some progress on any other project. - YES - 1/4 of the way through the 2nd baby blanket.


All in all in was a set of goals right sized to the time I had in the month. 
Here are my Goals for next month!

April: 
1.)Complete Pinky Baby Blanket
2.)Complete stitching on 3 Christmas ornaments
3.)Start the Winter Mandala
4.)Completely finish the Advent calendar
5.)Complete 4 placemat sets and 1 table runner
6.)Digitize craft inventory
7.)Stitch from my Stash
8.)Blog Twice Per week

This month is going to be an interesting one! Hopefully productive as I have set loft goals for myself. 

Have a great day and Happy stitching everyone!

No comments: